November 30, 2010

Holiday seasons....

A good thing!! For most I guess.... but sometimes during holiday season is the most stressful for me at least!! Especially during Christmas time!! GAH!!

So I think I am fairly prepped for my fund raising event for Make-A-Wish Foundation here at Hong Kong, which will start tomorrow December 1st through the 26th, along with many many other things that's scheduled to be done... o.O

But of course... I had to also play with some blings right? So I did... :P finished with this project that I've been working on on-and-off for a few weeks now I think...


Antiqued Lyra by *CrysallisCreations on deviantART

TaDa!!! this is what I've been working on, on and off sort of speak... When I first started the frame work looked like Taj Mahal, then it turned into a flower pot... THEN it turned into looking like lyra! HA

freeform wirearapped with oxydized Sterling Silver wire, GEM Beer Quartz brio, Artisan made boro lampwork by Kristan of Redside Designs, Ruby, Kyanite, Rhodolite Garnet, Peridot, Citrine, Pyrite randomly used... finished with a strip of Native American made leather strip... :)


freeform wirewrapping is not my forte, but sometimes some just asked to be made this way I guess...

1 comment:

Valldawn said...

Love it! Both post & piece!