January 30, 2009

slump!!!!

oh blah..... sigh....

sometimes I think I have way too many minerals around me, thus confused the hack out of me you know??? the karma, the aura??? whatever... sigh...

I kept on picking up new beads, fondled them a bit, then put them back... even tried to reorganize my "stash", boy that got me even more depressed....

I really really should make something new soon, or post something... hey! how about some idiotic simple ones eh?? bwaahahahhahahaah I am not that bored just yet....

where's my muse??? sigh....

'til soon...

4 comments:

becca.elpy said...

oh, dear, i know well creative slumps. just gotta ride 'em out really. maybe try something new...not to sell or anything, just to try.

Sheela Goh said...

It is a sickness we all share ever so often, babes, take it easy :) just put things together and see what transpires from there, howsabout that?


xoxoxoxo

Deronda designs... said...

Maybe your muse came here to play in the snow. If I see her, I will send her home.

GrammyDeb said...

I am ready to start beading again after several months of non-beading!

You have been given an award! Check my blog for more information -

http://rosevinedesign.blogspot.com/